Briette A Princess Novel The Nine Princesses Book 4 eBook Anita Valle

What kind of girl doesn't want to be a princess?
Briette never asked for any of this. She wasn’t meant to be a princess. She refuses to wear a crown, doesn’t care for fancy dresses, and going to balls is a punishment. If she hadn’t been adopted by the king, none of this would have happened.
Then she discovers that the Duke of Merridell is in need of a chambermaid. And though it seems crazy, Briette decides to disguise herself as a servant and take the position. It will give her a chance to try life as a commoner, a life where she can be invisible. She doesn’t tell a single soul, not even her eight sisters.
But as Briette adjusts to heavy chores, rude remarks, and prickly straw beds, she is shocked to learn that someone else is working undercover. And his plans are much more sinister. Furthermore, she is troubled by a haunting dream that seems to come from her childhood. All Briette wanted was a vacation from being a princess. But if she doesn’t act soon, she may never be a princess again.
The Nine Princesses is a series that chronicles the adventures of an unconventional family of princesses, the struggles they face in a kingdom often hostile to their humble origins, and the day-to-day dramas of nine young women whose personalities often clash like swords. Fans of Gail Carson Levine and Shannon Hale would enjoy these princess novels.
Book Description
- Length 260 pages
- Genre Young Adult Fantasy
- Mood Light/Heartwarming/Funny
- Content Moderate violence. No sex. A few sexual references.
- Audience Anyone who enjoys fairy tale retellings or a nice princess book.
˃˃˃ Read an Excerpt
Briette was expected to change here. Bashfully, she turned to pull off her dress and surcoat. Her cotton underdress looked starkly white against Alonda’s. Stooping, she pushed her clothes into the satchel, careful not to reveal the yellow princess gown inside. She would have to dispose of that later.
When she stood, Alonda had rolled into bed, taking the side nearest the wall. Briette stared at the empty strip beside her and suddenly knew what it meant.
Briette did not have her own chamber. She was expected to sleep with Alonda.
How fortunate Alonda faced the wall and could not see the horror that crossed Briette’s face. She had a wild urge to flee the spot, abandon this ludicrous venture. Alonda was a stranger. The bed looked scarcely wide enough for two; Briette could not lie there without some part of her body touching Alonda’s. It was repulsive, unnatural, absurd.
Briette washed her face slowly, her teeth clamped in determination. She had known there would be adjustments. She just hadn’t expected one to come so instantaneously.
Other Books by Anita Valle
Don't forget MAELYN - the 1st princess book - is FREE!
Briette A Princess Novel The Nine Princesses Book 4 eBook Anita Valle
This book was amazing. The story was marvelous. The characters were so unique and you saw sides of them that hadn't been revealed before. The book was exciting and wonderful the whole way. The vocabulary used in this book was beautiful and the metaphors were fabulous. I've never heard a dress being described as fluffy as whipped cream! And somehow it got me, I understood what the dress felt like. I've not been able to do that with a book as much. The story was just so refreshing, I've never heard of a princess who doesn't want to be a princess. The characters are so interesting. You should totally buy this book and you will not regret it!Product details
|

Tags : Amazon.com: Briette: (A Princess Novel) (The Nine Princesses Book 4) eBook: Anita Valle: Kindle Store,ebook,Anita Valle,Briette: (A Princess Novel) (The Nine Princesses Book 4),Fiction Fairy Tales, Folk Tales, Legends & Mythology,Juvenile Fiction Girls & Women
People also read other books :
- Democratic Playbook Bruce R McMaster Books
- Weight Watchers Pocket Guide 2010 Weight Watchers Books
- The Economic Theory of Sex Industrialism Feminism and the Disintegration of the Family Eric Robert Morse 9781600200564 Books
- The TwentyFive Deeds of Hanson Drake edition by Briar Kit Esme Literature Fiction eBooks
- Lessons from Armed America Armed America Personal Defense Series Book 1 edition by Kathy Jackson Mark Walters Politics Social Sciences eBooks
Briette A Princess Novel The Nine Princesses Book 4 eBook Anita Valle Reviews
I would recommend The Nine Princesses series to tween girls who love a good, clean adventure. As an adult reader, I love good, clean adventure myself and haven't given up the hope of becoming a princess someday!
I loved this book. The Nine Princess Novellas is an amazing series for three reasons well-rounded and enjoyable characters, twisting and unpredictable plots, and a fascinating concept. I was thrilled when I saw Briette was out, and I devoured it. Anita Valle did not disappoint! If you've never read this series, go back and start at Maelyn so you can work your way through the story. Once you've got to Briette, get ready to have your mind blown!
Briette is the least princess-like sister of the bunch. Her story focuses more on coming to terms with being a princess than on anything else. These stories don’t concentrate on the typical fall in love → overcome trial → happily ever after formula found in most princess stories. Each princess has a different, distinct personality and special set of skills, which come in handy without servants. The princesses struggle in different ways when their adoptive parents die.
This is my favorite of all the books. There was a lot of surprises along the way. I was sad at the ending. This book, throughout, was able to reach my emotions. Although I may not love the book, for it to make me laugh or cry is a 5 star.
Please, Ms Anita Valle, if you can release the next book - Princess Lace? Please don't leave us hanging! =)
Briette took me several months to finish because of the way I read this book. I often read it on my phone while I was waiting for children to go to sleep during naptime. I really enjoyed Briette and I think this novel takes place as my new favorite in the series behind Maelyn. Maelyn and Coralina's novel were just stories and seem very superficial after I see how much this author has grown through her novels about Heidel and Briette. Briette story was deep with twists and turns and it ended up having a deeper meaning than I expected it to. Briette is adventures and brave. She isn't afraid to go against who she is supposed to be and how she is supposed to act. Her bravery might very well save their fragile kingdom, but you will have to read the book to find out the rest.
I've really enjoyed the series and I love how each character remains true to their own unique personalities. I was a bit thrown off by the second and third book when I noticed discrepancies in the ages that didn't match with the first book or the age differences when the princesses were found as babies to when they grew up. However, putting that aside the rest is a fun read and I'm intrigued by where the story line is going. They all tie into each other so it is important to start with the first. Looking forward to reading the next!
I can't get enough of this series. I'm so happy that I started it a few months ago, but now that I'm finished with Briette, I have to wait for the next one...I'll try to be patient. This novel was just as brilliantly written as the first three, though I did notice a few more typing errors here and there. Although I loved the story, I did find it more difficult to connect with Briette, but I think that is due largely to the fact that I am more of an emotional person, whereas she is far more logical. However, I enjoyed going on the journey with her to discover more about herself and the kingdom. There are so many surprises throughout the series, which make one want to keep reading to know what will happen next. This novel in particular had many twists and turns that I did not expect. Each novel contains one princess's story, but still connects many elements from all of the novels, building upon and foreshadowing past and future events. Anita Valle masterfully develops each princess as an individual, adding incredible depth and diversity to her writing. I can't wait to read about Lace and the rest of the Nine Princesses!
This book was amazing. The story was marvelous. The characters were so unique and you saw sides of them that hadn't been revealed before. The book was exciting and wonderful the whole way. The vocabulary used in this book was beautiful and the metaphors were fabulous. I've never heard a dress being described as fluffy as whipped cream! And somehow it got me, I understood what the dress felt like. I've not been able to do that with a book as much. The story was just so refreshing, I've never heard of a princess who doesn't want to be a princess. The characters are so interesting. You should totally buy this book and you will not regret it!

0 Response to "[S6Z]≫ Read Free Briette A Princess Novel The Nine Princesses Book 4 eBook Anita Valle"
Post a Comment